This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between RAvenue LLC (hereinafter BeaverBiz or the Administration) on one hand and the site User on the other.
By using the site, by registering an account, you accept the terms of this agreement on your own behalf or on behalf of your employer or any other organization (if applicable).
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the beaverbiz.com site.
The BeaverBiz site is not a media outlet.
Subject of the Agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- text information
- photo materials
- links to sources, posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
The User has the right to:
- search for information on the site,
- receive information on the site,
- create information for the site,
- comment on content posted on the site,
- change user ratings,
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source,
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the site administration,
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes,
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the site administration.
The Administration has the right:
- at its discretion and necessity to create, change or cancel rules,
- restrict access to any information on the site,
- create, modify, delete information,
- delete user accounts,
- refuse to register without giving a reason
The User undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided,
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties,
- update the personal data provided during registration, in case of changes,
- to not copy information from other sources,
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author at source,
- not to spread information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the spreading of which criminal or administrative liability is warranted,
- do not disrupt the site's performance,
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other users,
- not to transfer your account and/or your account login and password to third parties,
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as otherwise provided by law,
- not to post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, publishing of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation,
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes:
- maintain the site's operability, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration,
- carry out comprehensive protection of the User account,
- protect information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the User account that has violated the rules,
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities, in cases required by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the User is personally fully responsible for the information shared/circulated by the User,
- the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources,
- the Administration is not responsible for discrepancies between the services expected by the User and the services actually received,
- the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties,
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the site
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force upon registration on the site.
The Agreement is valid indefinitely.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
When the Agreement is changed, in some cases the Administration can notify users in any way it chooses.